Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Closing

Today we close on the sale of our home......crazy. Last week at this time I was absolutely dreading this day, but today I am surprisingly calm and excited. Thank goodness. I didn't think I would make it there for a little bit. Poor Gavin has bee wiggling in and out of boxes all week and I know he's getting sick of them by now.

We did find a home! Luckily for us it won't be finished until July and it will give us some time to save money on mortgage payments and save up for some new furniture and pay off our car. The only draw back is living out of boxes for a time, but it will be nice to spend some much needed time with my grandparents.

Here's what they look like...and the best part....there near EVERYONE! 5 miles from my mom and dad and 5 minutes from Lacey and Tami! SSSaaawwweeeettt!

http://www.hamlethomes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=405&Itemid=0

Also, Gavin went to the doctor for a follow up on his ears and NO infection! Ya hoo! Now lets just keep it that way, shall we?!

Wish us luck!

0 comments: