Friday, March 02, 2007

Home is Where the Heart is

YA HOO! One week down....only....1..2...3...4.....ummm....16 weeks to go....grrrr. I am starting to settle in and get back in to the swing of things. Life really isn't all that bad living the Grandparent's house. We are starting to get used to the idea and are really beginning to get excited for our new home. We sign the design contract tomarrow and then we find out the exact day we should be moving in. It will be nice to live there, but for right now, I can live with a little bit of inconvinience. I also must say I love living in town, closer to EVERYTHING! Tim and I have been going crazy when we drive, trying to see how many miles it is from certain places. So far, I live maybe 5 miles from work (used to be 25) and less than one mile from my mom and my dad (sompared to 35miles). Also, I haven't even filled our tank up with gas....it is only 1/4 of the way gone! By now, I've usually put $25 worth of gas into the car and I would be getting ready to fill it up again. Lovely!

Well, the sick bug reared it's ugly head the other night. Gavin decided that he wanted to be sick and sick he was. I can't tell if it was because of teething or because I've fed him too much of that Yo' Baby yogurt (not a good idea). Either way, he was feisty! He just cried all night and day (he NEVER cries) and slept in my arms. Poor little guy. He is feeling much better and is currently napping in the next room. So far, almost 2 hours....unheard of for that guy!

Anyways, more pictures to come. I can't find our USB cable to plug in pics, but I know it's around here somewhere. What a mess! It is truly a blessing to be able to live here and save up so much money before we move again and I am greatful. I just need to take some time and look at the bigger picture. It's not forever!

0 comments: