Before Christmas, my mom and Shawn decided to have a little Christmas dinner with the family since Brandi and Jonathan were leaving for Idaho in a few days. We had an awesome turkey dinner and went crazy with the presents! We're so spoiled!


The Best present of all came when Brandi and Jonathon gave Shawn a present to open by himself......A baby picture frame with no picture in it.....atleast not yet....it took a little bit to make the connection, but he got it eventually.
BRANDI's TOTALLY KNOCKED UP! Way to be Fertile you two! (Due in August) Shawn and my mom were a little excited, as was I. I guess it gets me off the hook to not have another one for awhile! SWEEET pickles for me! They're going to be good parents and I KNOW Shawn will be a great Grandpa because gavin loves him so much! They can't get enough of each other!
****NOW, If I could just get her to do the whole cloth diapering thing with me.....we'll work on that.
Steele's Music Tastes
7 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment