Happy Birthday to the Most WONDERFUL step mom anyone could ever ask for!
Thanks for everything you do for us girls and my family. I am so incredibly greatful to have someone like you in my life. I know you've been through so much and I just have to let you know I LOVE YOU! You are a great stepmom, nanna and friend.
Thanks for spoiling the crap out of me while WE were pregnant!
I am so proud you ran the marathon! AND I can't believe you want to do it again! You are amazing!
Thanks for spoiling the crap out of me while WE were pregnant!
I am so proud you ran the marathon! AND I can't believe you want to do it again! You are amazing!
ANNNND thanks for always taking my sister and I on a million and one trips and taking my family to Disney World more often than we deserve!
Thanks for being a great other mom and for always treating us like we were yours.
We definately got lucky with you! I LOVE YOU!

1 comments:
You are so wonderful! thank you! I love you (and your sisters) with all my heart!
Post a Comment