Right now it's about 9:30 on the ol' clock and I'm sitting at my dad's paint covered kitchen table loving the open window next to me and am puttering away on my sister's laptop (while she's on a date, mind you, with a hot return missionary named after a middle eastern country).
Right about now I'm learning that I can handle my dad and stepmom being on a Caribbean island without me while I learn what being a mother of four is really like.
Right now I'm realizing how much I really love my little brother and sister.
Right now I'm bummed Gavin is curled up on my dad's bed with a 102 degree fever.
Right now I'm listening to the thud of the neighbors ghetto blaster and the bleeping of swearwords on American Chopper.
Right now I am learning the little things that make me love my brother and sister even more...
(Like how Ian only likes apples with peanut butter on them, they'll eat my cooking no matter what I make...even if it's not their favorite, my Gavin bugs the CRAP at of my poor Anna, how Ian will do anything I tell him too ;) and how much Anna loves her baby neice.)
Right now, Quinn is resting easy on Daddy's lap while he pulls silly faces to make her smile.
Right now I'm thankful for my sister, Heidi, Tim, a belly full of Leatherby's and a backyard full of toys.
Right now...I'm going to bed :)
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

2 comments:
I miss you! Maybe it's only been a few weeks ... but we should hang out. And I definitely want to hold that cute baby girl.
You are so cute! I'm glad you are doing so well taking care of four kiddos. Poor Gavin, I hope he gets better quick.
Post a Comment