Sunday, June 03, 2012

Gavin's 6th Birthday...

My baby Gavin celebrated his 6th birthday today! Well, I guess it is technically tomorrow, but Tim and I both have to work.

The night before, we hid all of his presents in the kids bathroom then told Gavin not go in there because Quinn peed all over the bathroom. I know, it's gross....but it worked.





He woke up to a door crisscrossed with crepe paper (thanks, pinterest), balloons (Angry Birds), and a wicked awesome bike (so he can stop riding Quinn's).

I also let (made) Gav make his own cake. He watched about 10 YouTube videos on how to successfully create an angry birds cake. I will say, he was pretty successful.







After church, we let Gavin chose where we ate dinner (I will give you one guess where) and joined up with the other birthday boy, Riley, and Wyatt for fun at the park.









Yeah, Gavin is going about 400 mph. He is giving me a heart attack.


Quinny shaking her groove thang. It really has been a nice day.



- Posted at the park...

0 comments: