Monday, May 01, 2006

A GREAT Saturday!


Although I felt guilty leaving my wonderful husband home last Saturday to landscape a yard, I was definately greatful to my wonderful stepmom, Jodi who took my sister Jessie and I out for a much needed girls day out. Our day began with a delicious lunch at the Olive Garden and after we went for a pedicure at the Hair, Body, and Soul Spa. That pedicure was AWESOME!! I cannot begin to describe how much my toes needed a little TLC, considering the fact that I can barely reach them. The ladies who took care of our toes were so much fun and they even let us use the secret stash of solar color changing nail polish. My toes now change from a soft white color to a dark pink color in the sun! "It's an amazing thing that there technology!" We then sped off to Motherhood Maternity to buy Jodi the cutest overalls and me a baby shower outfit. Jodi really needs to work on her 'evil stepmom' role. She has never quite been able to pull of the evil part. I love her just like a mother and I am greatful for her everyday! I am so glad she's apart of our family and the fact that she is pregnant with me! It is much easier to talk to another pregnant woman about the aches and pains and I cannot wait to have another sister! I love you, Nanna Jodi! Thank you for the Happy Birthday treat!

1 comments:

lacey said...

How fun! I'm sure it was much needed :) Lucky duck