In the Beginning......
Thuper Duper Happy......
All down here from there.....
ummmmmmmm Done....

Gavin and Daddy in Vegas, BABY! Gavin brought along his fake ID.

Gavin LOVED his high chair from GREAT GREAT Aunt Margie! He loved looking at his reflection. Try feeding a kid like that, Don't happen!
Chillin' with Gramma and her sweet Tangelos.

Mom's Crazy....sorry

Midnight swimming with Gramma and Grampa. He will not let go of her!! He sure does like her.

Yo dawg! 'nough said.

Trying to sell Gavin in Mexico.

Funniest picture I've ever seen. I guess they really needed to get there point across.

Family picture....someone get us a make over, stat!

Stinkybug is a sexy bug.

Our home is DIRTY! HAHAHA!! Oh, Tim's gonna have a hard time cleaning this one up!
Well, that's it on the Yuma pictures, we had a great time and love seeing my Grandparents. They are the greatest! My testimony and spirit are so much stronger every time we see them. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment