My sister graduating from her nursing school....she is AWESOME!!

We went up to Seattle with my Dad, Ian and Jess for a few days to hang out with my big sister on her big graduation day! I am absolutely so proud of her and love her and KK with everything I have, even though we don't get to see each other as much as we'd like. I miss her and am glad I got to spend some much needed time with her, K and the new baby (still in the oven). I'm so excited for Coty and Lynn to have a baby boy! I needed a new nephew! Lynn is a great guy and I am so glad Coty has found her Chocolate.
Here's some pictures.....
It took everything I had to keep Gavin from diving on into the pool...

Gavin and Ian (my FAVORITE little brother!)
KK, Ian and Gav in Lynn's (Coty's man candy) parents back yard. I think of him as a brother-in-law anyways!










I still crack up everytime I see this picture. Jess was told by some lady that if she did this she could make the fish change color........wellllllll 25 minutes later.....SHE'S STILL DOING IT!
My beautiful niece and Ian...peeing in the pool, I'm sure!
Giving the ship the good ol' taste test.....I really worry about this boy....

0 comments:
Post a Comment