Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The big JUAN!






GAVIN's 1st BIRTHDAY!!


**Many pictures donated by Wyatt Fowler...THANKS WYATT!!!


For Gavin's 1st Birthday we all headed out to Wheeler Farm for an icecream party.....okay, a slightly melted icecream party. It was so much fun! Gavin loved every minute, only because ALL the attention was on him. What a sociallite! Thanks to Wyatt, I have a TON of pictures to blog. I thought I did a good job with the pictures...but Wyatt proved my wrong once again. I LOVE THEM! (side note....Tami, we really missed you! I hope you are feeling okay and can keep that baby in there just a little longer!! We love you!) Gavin didn't quite know what to do with the cake. He kind of just stared at it for a minute, but then jumped on in! He liquidfied the cake. I think the cake made him a little sick the next day, though....I've never fed him anything with sugar in it and I don't think he was too comfortable the next day. (another side note.....Lacey, we missed you and girls too! I hope you had fun in Idaho, though!) MY BOY IS GETTING SO STINKING BIG!






I don't know why the video won't work, but here's the link to watch it. Stupid thing! (Notice everyone sticking their fingers into his cake. My little brother kept eating it while he was demolishing it. Also, NO, it is not in fast forward....this really is how quickly he destroyed it!)




Gavin went bonkers for the toy Wyatt brought. I loves that thing!







My dad brought one of those popper things and Gavin thinks it's a vaccuum. Like father, like son....



0 comments: