I can't believe how much I already love living here!! Our neighbors are all so wonderful and we are all such close friends after only living near each other for a month. Our old neighborhood wasn't nearly this close! Tonight, Jordan (the neighborhood planner) got us all out for a BBQ. We just line the courtyard with food and let the dogs and Gavin run wild. (No one in our neighborhood has kids....just dogs....although, one girl is pregnant!) We're always outside talking and hanging out and going through each others houses. I LOVE it!! Next week were all going camping.
This isn't even the crowd we had....most the people had left by now.
Brandt cooking up our chicken.

Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

1 comments:
I'm so jealous! your little complex sounds great! We've live in our place since Nov. and people still ask if we're new! :) Maybe that's our fault though!
I seriously love Gavin's hair! It's so cute!!
Post a Comment