Saturday, September 01, 2007

Lagoon Day

Last weekend, the restaurant had our first ever Lagoon day. I thought it was the best idea Tina has ever had. We all had so much fun (like we always do)! We spent most of the day at Lagoon a Beach since that was really the most Gav could do and we just hung out with my sister and her friend JD. It was also nice because Brandi and Jonathan showed up a little later and hung out with us too. The only downside to the entire day was the fact that it was SOOO BUSY! I guess they were doing some kind of 2 for 1 the weekend we went, PLUS it was the last weekend before school started. I think it was a 2 hour wait just to go on the new ride, Wicked....atleast, that's what Lance said since I didn't even dare to try it. Thanks Lance for letting me live through you! I was actually surprised Gavin could go on some rides. We braved the Terror Ride (He didn't know what was going on.....he clapped and laughed most of the way) and the Merry-Go-Round (sorry I don't know what it's really called). He LOVED it! Next year we'll definately do the Season Pass thing again. Gavin seems old enough now.


Yup, this is the ONLY picture I took the entire day. What's wrong with me?! I am usually the one who takes 100 pictures a day. I guess we were just too busy.

0 comments: