Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pocatello Weekend

Last weekend we went up to Pocatello to visit with Colton and Sarah and their beautiful daughters Kyla and new baby, Kenna. (Gavin take your pick!) We always have fun when we hang out with them, although we usually end up calling the cops on SOMEBODY. This time there were no cops called, but then again....Colton was off duty. We watched some funny freaking movies, went to the fun zone and let the kids run the life out of themselves and went to church. Let me tell you....Tim and Colton are not allowed to sit next to each other in Sacrament meeting. The whole time all I heard was Mom jokes and giggling like little school girls. It was cute and I'm sure it was because they hadn't seen each other in awhile. After we left Pocatello, we drove to Grace and visited with Tim's mom and ate some good soup. She gave Gavin this sweet toy I was going to buy Gavin for Christmas, but only she found it at a garage sale....for $1!! Never under estimate the power of a good garage sale! After we got home, guess who came to our house???? Colton and Sarah, AGAIN! They just couldn't get enough of us! I didn't think we were THAT cool! That night we had a BBQ at Brian and Sally's and then Brian brought his Wii over to our house. That sucker is one heck of a workout! My arms are still sore from the boxing game. The next day Tim, Brian and Sally all took the day off work and we all went shopping in Park City. It was a busy weekend, but it was well worth it. I love hanging out with those guys!



Us at the fun-zone....doesn't look like Gavin is havig fun......hmmmm......

Brian and Colton boxing it Mike Tyson style.

Sally and I getting crazy.....that Wii is can be deadly...there should be a warning label...

Sarah and I boxing.....I'm sure she let me win....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love fun weekends!! I'm a big fan. You look so cute doing your little Wii stuff. I'm to scared to try it out ;)