Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas

Check out that 'Fro!



Christmas Post....Finally! I think I'm pretty caught up now. Merry Christmas to everyone a week ago.....Your Welcome!

Christmas was farely uneventful. We did our usual pajama thing, went to Shawn's mom's house for the Christmas Eve party....(sans My mom, Tim, Jess, Brandi and Jonathan) There was pretty much just Shawn, Braydon and I. We had fun all you PARTY POOPERS! I love going to that party because we always get AWESOME white elephant gifts! This year I walked away with a lovely car vacuum/aircompressor/radio/emergency light/pocket airplane/christmas tree (okay, I was just kidding on the last two, but you get the drift)

Next, we drove on the YUCKY, NASTY roads. 'nough said

We went to my dad's house later that night to HANG. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!! His birthday is on Christmas Eve and I sometimes feel he gets pretty jipped. I'm sure it was worse when he was younger, but MAN...I couldn't imagine. We got him a NEW lava lamp, which he desperately needed because he over used the last one. He NEVER turns it off! He keeps them in business. He's the reason why they still sell those darn things! I love my dad!

Then for Christmas, Tim was up at 6 AM (as usual). He did wait to wake up Gavin and I a bit later....thats an improvement. Like always, I was WAY too spoiled and I couldn't believe all the stuff we got for Gavin....I mean Santa brought. It was beyond crazy. Tim bought him a special ball pool thingie (LOVES IT!) and I got him one of those cute kitchen things. Obviously, Tim purchased a bit better presents than I did.

I came away pretty good. I recieved my usual bath stuff (bath freak)....My fave is the peppermint shampoo and conditioner that tingles the hair from Bath&Body! I also got the Twilight Series (HOOKED!), A digital Picture frame from Jess (thought I was seeing a TV for the first time...amazing...) tons of crazy stuff and lots of moolah for our trip!! Can I tell you how spoiled I am?!?!?!?

Tim recieved his usual tool (Air Compressor) and lots of clothes. There some more stuff in there, but he really didn't seem to care. He was more concerned with going to Disney World. He jsut gets more and more excited every day! I love my kids!
(we noticed our there is something wrong with our video camera....great....the morning of Christmas....luckily the camera has a thing for video)

3 comments:

lacey said...

You're ahead of me, I haven't posted my Christmas pictures yet. Isn't it SO fun to spoil the kiddies. That's the funnest part of the holidays. Glad you guys had a great Christmas...and tell Timmy thanks for picking Tyler up on New Years.

Paige said...

Merry Christmas! I haven't had a chance to post about ours yet and I'm dreading it...we have done so much this past week! Anyway, Looks like you guys had an awesome christmas! I'm so sad that we have to wait another 300 and something days until the next one!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love christmas!