Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Nursery Master

A couple weeks ago Gavin started nursery at church. I can't begin to describe how different church is when he's there! I can enjoy it again! As for him, he LOVES to go and play with the other kids. His favorite time is snack time and singing time.....naturally. I love how social he is and how happy a guy he is during sacrament.
Isn't he so stinking cute?! And, yes, his hair is ALWAYS out of control like that.... He loves the tie daddy got him for Christmas, too!

3 comments:

lacey said...

He looks so grown up. I LOVE little boy church clothes. The tie is adorable. He seriously looks so snazzy...or however you spell that one word that means he looks great! :)

Erin said...

Amen to nursery :) I love his hair! He is a little stud!!

Meg said...

He looks so cute in his shirt and tie!!! Ya, I'm starting to notice that church is no fun anymore, when I spend the whole time in the hall or the mothers room. I'm glad you can enjoy it again!