Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Birthday Lovin'

I have to say I had the best birfday ever. My husband and family are the best! Saturday, Tim took me to The Producers (with AMAZING seats I must add) and to dinner at Rodizio Grill. When I came home last night from work (yeah, the ONE day I work it lands on my birthday!) and he had balloons, candy and a new VIDEO IPOD! FINALLY! I something I can use at the gym! LOVE IT! My mom got me a gift certificate to go get my hair colored and cut from her stylist (because my stylist is Dollar Cuts) and my sister gave me the movie and soundtrack to my new fave movie "Juno" and clothes moolah from my Dad and Jodi. I love you guys!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LUUUUUVVVV YOU!

2 comments:

Kizzie said...

Sounds like you totally made bank this year! Awesome! Birthday's are so fun!!
Andy got me an Ipod for an early Mother's Day gift...LOVE it!!
Happy late birthday!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a great day!