That's right, today is my birthday (now that it's midnight)! YAY! I'm so happy I could just scream! AAARRRGGGGHHHH!
Please send all nontaxable gifts and monetary donations to a bank account set up, in my honor, at Zions bank......just let them know to put in the charitable, 'Mama Wants a New Pair of Shoes' Fund. Oh yeah, and make sure it's in small, untraceable bills.....Thank you.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday! I had no idea our birthdays were so close. Mine is tomorrow. Happy 25th!
Happy belated birthday Crystal! Sorry I am posting this late, but I mean it just the same! Also, the address you have for me has changed....just so you know! I hope your birthday was absolutely splendid!
Fablehaven..Numero 3 (Thank you Mrs. Morris...my Favorite 5th grade teacher!)
Long Story Short....
Tim and I were sealed in the temple in November 2004 and Gavin David joined us shortly in June 2006. Quinn Elyse followed soon after in April 2009. I am so lucky to have such a great husband and beautiful, smart and funny children. I love that I'm able to stay home and play with my babies and smother them with my motherness.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! I had no idea our birthdays were so close. Mine is tomorrow. Happy 25th!
Happiest birthday to you! I hope you have a most wonderful day
Happiest birthday to you! I hope you have a most wonderful day
Happy belated birthday Crystal!
Sorry I am posting this late, but I mean it just the same!
Also, the address you have for me has changed....just so you know!
I hope your birthday was absolutely splendid!
Post a Comment