It's time for gloating of gigantic proportions! I just have to say I had THE BEST day yesterday and I have to rub it in just a little bit (especially to my sister!)
A few months ago they announced that Stephanie Meyer would be coming to Salt Lake for the book signing of her new book "The Host" (Great book, BTW!). Of course, Sally and I jumped on that train the moment it left the station. We were so excited to finally get to meet the woman who ruined our reading experiences for the rest of our lives! I say this as a good thing. I can't find a book that grips me as the Twilight series (the Host is 'almost' there). I LOVE IT!
We got there early 10:30 and didn't get done with meeting her and getting our books signed until 4:30! It was fun to meet all the INSANE women and comforting to know we were not the only ones nuts enough about it. Afterwards, the men folk "dragged" us to get our Season passes to Lagoon and we rode rides until they closed. LOVin' it!

5 comments:
I still haven't gotten around to reading the Twilight series, or any of her other books. But I've heard such great things about them...I guess I should get on that! Sounds like you had fun though!
How awesome is that ?!!! I haven't read Host yet, I'm 1 millionth in line at the library though!
Yep, pretty jealous right about now. I'll have to check out The Host, to keep me sain until August!!
Okay I am SO jealous! That's really cool you got to meet her. Apparently morgan's ex-husband married Stephanie Meyers sister in law or something like that. I feel like we're kind of related! ha :) I just started reading the host and I am really enjoying it. She's awesome!
I haven't been to Lagoon in like 4 years. I miss it!
Post a Comment