I know, I am HORRIBLE at posting pictures lately. My new camera is a little bit different than my old one when I load them and I am not a friend of technology. I think I should have been born in the 1920's for how much the technological advances and I don't get along. Anyways here are some random pictures that I didn't post before.
Easter:
Gavin Dying the Easter Eggs.....(he got the biggest kick out of this one. Totally fascinated!My Birthday BBQ at Sally and Brian's house with Chris and Sara, Tami and Steve and Tami's Momma. My AMAZING chocolatey chocolate cake Sally made. Sally, thanks again! You are the Bestest Friend Ever!! You made my whole day!
Steele's Music Tastes
7 months ago

4 comments:
That cake looks DIVINE!! Oh man, I want one now! :)
And your bouquet turned out so cute! Good job! I'm glad I can be a crafting inspiration to someone! :)
That bouquet is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I need to learn how to make those!!
Ha Ha! You are funny, I don't know if I would consider myself worthy of crafty inspiration but thanks!! That cake does look so tasty! And cute "flowers"!! Love those! Super cute! Nice to have you back Crystal, nice to have you back!!!
Crystal ... you are the sweetest, greatest 'daughter' ever. Thank you for being so wonderful!
Post a Comment