Friday, June 13, 2008

Gavin's 2!

Gavin is a Big 2 Year Old!
How on earth did I make it to 2?! Not him, ME?! He is so funny, cute, and smart (of course, he's my kid!). Such a little boy with big personality! He loves other kids and adults. He enjoys eating play-dough and his favorite color, right now, is purple (go figure). I thinks it's because it's the only one he can identify for sure. He LOVES Dinosaurs, Buzz and Woody and playing outside. He's an amazing soccer star (in tim's mind) and thuper cute.

His Big 2 Year Old Stats:

Height: 34 In. (40%)
Weight: 27 lbs (40 %)
Noggin: 19 3/4 in (75 %)...it's the 'fro

He was so good at the doc. He got 2 shots plus another hemoglobin test because of his low iron issues. He still is low iron, but his doc says it's getting up there so hopefully he'll be good soon!

For his Happy Birthday party, we through him a big Dinosaur Party! He LUVS the dinosaurs! It turned out great considering we had to change EVERYTHING at the last minute. You see, NORMALLY, June is nice. However, his birthday was a big rainy mess and since we intended on having his party at a park, that didn't work out too great. Luckily, the Restaurant I Love, (Robert's) let us have his party in their back room! SWEET!

Gavin Just wants the Party to start.
We made these cute Dinosuar masks I got off of Oriental Trading


Played Crack the Egg
I made 3 huge paper mache eggs and filled them with candy. The kids went crazy...I'm glad I made 3!

Here's what they looked like when I made them. It looks like I'm trying to grow alien babies. (And you can also see the $15 stupid dino pinata I took back because it was dumb!)



Played Hot Lava Rock
Hot Potato....duh...

Played Dinosaur Stomp

Musical chairs with cut out super crafty (NOT) dino feet. It was funny to see the really little kids get into this one.Funniest thing ever. Gavin saw me take out one of the dinosaurs on his cake and lick the bottom so I could let him play with it. When I turned around he started dipping his dino in the cake and licking it. He did this for about 10 min. before anyone stopped him. He was a mess, but it was hilarious!

My sister Jess and friends Michelle and Michelle came and helped me out. They are my heros!

Oh, Grandpa, you'll be EXCITED when you see yourself posted all over the internet! MUAH AH AH!

Kudos, to my personal photographers, Brian and Sally! Thanks for taking so many great pictures so I could enjoy the party!

He got so many great, fun toys. He is so spoiled! Tim said that we should save half and wrap them up and give them to him for Christmas....Ugh....only a Fowler, right, Lacey?!

0 comments: