Now that I'm done perusing EVERYONE ELSE'S BLOG, I guess I better update my own. Crap. Where to begin....
The latest pics I have are from Memorial Weekend: Joy rapture! We went up to Pocatello to visit Colton and Sarah with Brian and Sally. It was fun! Seriously, it's nice to get to hang out with friends and not have to worry about laundry, 'THE SINK' and other house stuff.
Tim, Colton and Brian played videos games the ENTIRE weekend. That was their idea of a perfect vacation. My perfect vacation was there as well because Kyla (Colton and Sarah's oldest) and Gavin took care of themselves. They kept each other entertained for hours. I just had to make sure they were fed when they were hungry. Pretty sweet for me! Also, Sally and I just read (Sally much faster than I) the HOST! I finished it right after we got back and you have to know it's AWESOME! I'm even re-reading it!
Also, a big milestone was hit for Gavin: NO MORE BINKIE! We came home from Idaho and realized we left the bink at Tim's parents. He only used it to sleep and I thought for sure he'd freak, but we really only had one bad day and he never asked for it after that! Such a big boy!

14 comments:
It could give you more facts.
Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.
To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.
Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.
Nice blog. Thats all.
Gomen kudasai.
This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.
Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!
The nice thing with this blog is, its very awsome when it comes to there topic.
I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.
This blog could be more exciting if you can create another topic that everyone can relate on.
that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.
Post a Comment