Thursday, November 06, 2008

Happy 4 Years, Baby!

As of today, I've been married to the most wonderful husband and daddy for 4 WILD years!! In honor of this beautiful man, I've made my top 10 reasons why I love this man:
1. He holds and honors his priesthood. I love that I have someone that can give my kids and I a blessing whenever we need it.
2. He is the best daddy. He LOVES to be with his boy and he is incredibly excited about his new baby girl!
3. He is the cleanest man I've ever met! I never have to ask him to clean anything!
4. He knows how to make me happy. He always surprises me when I'm sad or had a rough day.
5. He never forgets a birthday or anniversary.
6. He is NOT a procrastinator. He always gets things done.
7. He is GREAT with money! I never have to worry.
8. He makes cute kids!
9. He is my number one best friend in the world! I can tell him anything...and I do!
10. He would do anything in the world for his family!
I love you baby! Happy Anniversary!!!






6 comments:

Kizzie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Isn't it crazy how it can go so fast and yet still feel like you've been married FOREVER?! (in a good way of course!)
Our 4 year mark is in about a month!
Hope you guys do something nice, or at least relaxing!!

Lindell said...

That was so nice! Happy Anniversary

Odijo said...

Wow! 4 years already!?! Seems like yesterday I was dragging a screaming Ian out from under a table for pictures. :) You and Tim are beautiful together. Love and happiness to you both ... always. Love, Mom#2

Ashley said...

Hi Crystal! I am one of Tim's many cousins! Happy Anniversary! My mom (Megan) talks about how sweet you are all the time! Congrats on the new baby too!

jenae waters said...

Hey Happy Anniversary, It is crazy how fast it goes. Congrats about having a girl. I think I know 4 other girls that are also having girls. That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Crystal, I found your blog through Jenae's and I was so excited! I have had fun looking at your blog. Congrats on having one of each--girl and boy. Good times. We have a girl and a boy too (with another boy on the way--yeah, I am a machine). I'm glad I found you guys!
Angela