Monday, November 03, 2008

It looks like....

Looks like I'm going to be spending more money than I thought I would!


I'm totally having a GIRL!


No weiners for me! Tim is beside himself excited and I am totally freaking out. YES, I am totally excited! I love it, but I don't know what on earth I'm going to do with a girl! I don't have ANY names or anything.....we'll see if she even gets a name!


For the ultrasound, we went to this super fancy place my midwife set up. She loves this place and now I know why. We walked in and it was like a fancy hotel. They had cookies and drinks laid out. Tim kept saying that he should have dressed up. The room they had me in was even better. I laid on a super comfy bed with a giant plasma screen TV on the wall. The tech was super nice and was all about me having fun. Gavin kept calling the baby 'Spiderman' and kept asking if he could 'hoed it'. She then made me a DVD of everything we looked at, another disc with millions of pictures (including the 3D ones!) and a bunch of print out pictures.


So far, baby is perfect and healthy. She is exactly where she should be. I am so happy and excited and can't wait for my little wiggly worm.














7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Girls are so much fun!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! CONGRATS! I am jealous you are going to have a girl...hee hee! Yahoo! Keep us posted on what you decided to name her!!

Kizzie said...

That's so awesome!! congratulations!
I love my boys...but I want a girl someday too!!

lacey said...

Yippe for the pink team! We need some more little girls around here!

Meg said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting! Congrats! She looks beautiful already!

Katy said...

Congrats! Girls are great!!! Now you get to have one of each. How lucky!

Fowler Tribe said...

Yeah!! We love girls...Jess and Nikki were so excited that they can go shopping for baby girl stuff. We always love it when we have an excuse to go shopping...thanks!