Saturday, February 27, 2010

Christmas 2009...I know what you're thinking: "Holy crap, it's about time." Yeah, I'm thinking that too, but here you go. My ode to the Christmas Day. In pictures:

Disclaimer: The pictures are absolutely out of order...sorry, I don't have time to fix them. I've got church in the morning.


















Oh, the bloggity blog. I will admit it was a much needed break, but now the task of updating is making me cringe. See, I got this fancy new laptop for Christmas and figuring out how to transfer pictures was daunting (okay, it wasn't that bad). Well, for Christmas we did the normal cookies on plate, kids running down the stairs, babies eating wrapping paper...you know, the usual. It was, all in all, a pretty successful day. We ate and ate and played with our new toys.
Gavin's big toy: Geo Trax...EVERYTHING!
Quinn: Baby Doll. Boxes. Ribbon.




1 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

You guys seem to have tons of fun! I haven't seen Jess in forever. I'd love to get together when I come to UT this summer. And I loved seeing the photo of your mom. She is so beautiful. I remember her vibrant smile from when I was a little kid. Say hi to her for me.
love ya!