Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Christmas!

I hope that everyone had a fantastic Christmas! We sure did and we'll post pictures super soon. It was quite eventful! I just wanted to say 'We love you all' and I'm so thankful we can celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ, and spend all of the special time we can with our families. I am so grateful for my family, extended family and friends. We are truly lucky in our relationships that we have.
Church is True!
Families are FOREVER!
My testimony has grown by leaps and bounds this year and I'm so grateful to have a greater understanding in my purposes here on Earth!!
Love Love Love!!

2 comments:

Fowler Tribe said...

Love ya! Just want you to know I finally figured out why I couldn't just link to your blog...I didn't have a "the" at the beginning. I am now able to directly link. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

love ya - mommy