I know, everyone keeps asking me what is going on. Don't worry we really don't know either, so I'll just answer my most popular questions.
Are you moving? Maybe....most likely....we'll see. The odds right now are sitting around 75%
Why? Tim's job is moving his department and our opportunities are down south.
Why all the moving questions on Facebook? I know it 'sounds' like we've made a decision, but we haven't. We are just really trying to be prepared because when the time comes to make the decision in a few weeks, we have very little time for figuring it all out. We just want to be as prepared as possible. We will have a few weeks at most to get down there.
Is this another dumb April Fools joke? Nope
Aren't you afraid of the scorpians? YES!
We really don't want to move. We really do want to move. It's all been super confusing/exciting. I have alot of family and friends in Arizona so, luckily, we won't be going to a place where we don't know anyone.
Right now it really boils down to if anyone takes his job from him and whether he finds a new job with better options than moving...in 2-3 weeks. I just want to know...so I can plan....something...anything.
We have just decided to let the Lord deal with it. We don't have anymore room for anymore worry about this. We know whatever he wants will happen and we will just go with what ever he says...going or staying. I just wish someone would let us know ;)
Wish us luck! Tomorrow is 'the big' fast!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

1 comments:
I hope that everything works out for you guys. It is a big decision to move out of Utah, but having lived out of Utah for 5 years I think that it's pretty great personally... but we want to come back.
Post a Comment