Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sleeping babe...



So, I figured out why my happy little girl wasn't sleeping as well as she should...silly mom.
I put my fingers in her mouth and noticed she had 4..YES 4 molars that had came in. That explains my sleepless nights.
All week, this week, she has slept through the night. Now, lets just hope I didn't jinx it.
Ahhhh...sweet relief to my droopy eyes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so relieved for you. Seriously, I have thought of you a few times (mostly when I lose my temper with my kids, and wonder how the heck I would keep it together if I weren't sleeping), and felt really bad about your plight. That is one of the hardest things to deal with, especially for weeks or months on end. Glad to hear the news!

Jilly Bean said...

Hooray for sleep! I think teeth are so tricky. I can never tell they're coming in until after they're in! Enjoy your rest!