A few (ahem...months) ago, my baby Peanut turned four. For his family birthday party, we invited the grandparents and my uncle and aunt from Arizona to eat pizza and cake with us. It was wonderfully low key. I have never had a low key birthday party for my kids before...it was weird. Don't worry though, I'll be going back to extravigant crazy parties next year ;) He loved all the attention and the fact I painted his hair blue for the occasion. He kept telling me how 'Proud' he was of me for throwing him a birthday party.
What a good kid?!

2 comments:
Fu-un! Your kids are adorable! I love that Quinn is in love with Buzz. Does she know about his Spanish mode?? Yeah, your mama is beautiful. Lucky for Gavin to get her blonde curls!
Thanks my sweet heart. He is such a loveable boy and they are both COOKIE CUTTER BABIES! Love Mom
Post a Comment