Last night, I went to bed.... ironic, I know.
Lately when I go to bed, I have a million ideas buzzing around in my head and I feel like I can conquer the world... or atleast plan to get some things done I've been putting off. The only problem, is I'm supposed to be sleeping. 3 AM is not a good time to make lists of things to do.
Now, I sit on the couch, exhausted, trying to remember all the brave, wonderous, world-saving ideas I had last night. Maybe I solved the BP oil leak, maybe I planned a little garden...or maybe, I imagined how stoked I am to finish laundry today.
After all that excitement, it takes everything I have not to wake the sleeping bear next to me and impress him with my ingenius brainstorming.
As of now, laundry is still not started and I'm sitting on the couch with Gavin watching a movie about SPY GUINEA PIGS....Quinn's passed out somewhere. Maybe I'll finish laundry tomorrow.
Afterall, It is Friday, perhaps I'll make cookies....
My Three Things:
-The one guy who is really looking for my lost package
-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Christmas decorations in July
Steele's Music Tastes
7 months ago

1 comments:
welcome to your mothers world....That is why I NEVER sleep!!! Love ya.
Post a Comment