Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm Going to Jackson...

While in Idaho we figured we should stop by Jackson, Wyoming since it was so close. I can't believe I have never been there before! What is wrong with me?! The view was breathtaking! Wyatt and the Boys and Chris and Wendy and their boys met up with us for beautiful photo opportunities.
Of course, Quinn cried....THE WHOLE WAY...to and from. She was happy as a clam the rest of the time, though. We parked by the Tetons, waiting for the rain to stop so we could run out for a quick picture.
This is why I bought the van..I love it! All the room to stretch out!










"Yes, Gavin...I'm taking another picture of you next to a dead, stuffed animal."



FINALLY, not crying




I didn't realize Tatum was so mad!













HIGHLIGHTS:

  • The rain. It was so soothing and made everything beautifully green
  • Quinn marching around the back seat on the way home. We were sick of her crying so for a good 20 min. She was running around the van...don't tell
  • Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears
  • Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge.....holy moly!
  • Playing Sudoku the whole way there and back.
  • Watching all of the White water rafters
  • The handmade sheep skin jock strap that tarzan would be jealous of!


0 comments: