Oh, Aunt Kathy, how much I miss you already. My heart is breaking. I love you. You were so wonderful to me...always. Every weekend. Every summer growing up. You would always take Jess, Kim and I in the motorhome and we would paint our nails and make our toes and hands 'soft and supple'. You never made me pee outside...and I thank you for that. You only accused me of stealing your cigarettes once....but you knew it wasn't me. You left them in your folding chair. I am so greatful you married Uncle Gene instead of Joe Montana. That guy was a total fruit cake. You taught me at a young age how to make a Bloody Mary on a hot summer morning...I was 12 :) You were always happy...you were always smothering us in kisses and hugs....you were always a total character, you were one of my biggest cheerleaders. I tailgated and camped with the best and I promise to only dress my children in Bronco and U of U colors and clothes ;) You are beautiful. I know I will see you again....and I'll watch you kick JD's butt. I love you....You're the best 'Bill Bailey' singer I know...and that says a whole lot.
Kathy Gipson 1951-2010
Kathy Gipson 1951-2010
My heart breaks just thinking your gone....I cannot tell you how sad I am. I don't want to tell you how sad I am. I know you would smack me. It's been a rough day. We miss you more than you know.
Here's to you, Beautiful...
(Kat would gather all us kids up and we would stand in front of the campfire, heaven knows how many times, and we would sing this...)
'Won't you come home Bill Bailey, Won't you come home
I moan the whole night long
I'll do the cookin', honey, I'll pay the rent
I know I done you wrong
Remember that rainy evenin', I threw you out
With nothing but a fine tooth comb
Yes, I know I'm to blame, and ain't that a shame
Bill Bailey, won't you please come home'

1 comments:
this brings tears to my eyes. she was a beautiful woman with a loving soul ... she is an angel and for sure a big influence on the love and beauty you and your sisters share with the world.
Post a Comment