Why does a potty mouth have to be so dang cute coming from a curly haired 4 year old?! Oh, it's so hard not to laugh and ruin any sort of coming punishment...
The very latest 'Gavinism' that had me rolling was last night. He was being a TOTAL stinker after soccer (no nap+supertired+hungry=turd) After the 10 millionth time of telling him to sit in his seat and finish his dinner he pipes up with:
"Jeez Louise, WOMAN! I'm sittin' in my seat!"
The other day, Gavin jumps in the van after school and tells me all about the 'Social Skills' he's been learning about.
I ask him what is a social skill and he tells me it's
'How to be happy when all 'dis' stuff in freakin' you out...you know like Halloween stuff'
I ask him what is a social skill and he tells me it's
'How to be happy when all 'dis' stuff in freakin' you out...you know like Halloween stuff'
I love this kid...potty mouth and all.

3 comments:
Oh you have not heard potty mouths till you come around my boys...trust me :)
Gavin sure is a cute little guy. We need him to come play sometime!
I think he is pretty funny too..."dis stuff!"...love it :)
Ha ha! I love it!
Funny! I love the funny things kids say.
Post a Comment