Friday, June 02, 2006

Last Day at work :( AND I am 38 weeks


(These are my work shoes that I have had for 2 years. They are soooo hammered!)

Today was my very last day working lunches at Robert's. :( I never thought I would be so sad, considering I'm really not leaving forever, just a few months. I didn't cry at work at all, but by the time I jumped in the car to head home, I was sobbing. Verlinda (by boss) gave me a card that was just too overwhelming for me and she had all of my customers sign a journal. It was wonderful. She also gave me a $50 gift certificate to the restaurant for whenever. Tim was pretty stoked about that one. He was pretty sad about not getting to eat there for awhile since we'll be in the poor house until I go back to work.

Oh yeah! I'm 38 weeks today! Only 2 weeks left until my due date! Well, I guess that really isn't saying much, by the way things are looking he probably won't be here for awhile. So sad. I wish there was some way of knowing when he'll be here. Oh well, what can I do but wait?!

(38 week belly shot)

2 comments:

lacey said...

38 weeks! YIPPEE! I can't believe you made it this far. I'm sure you have tons of stuff to do to get ready for baby, just try to keep busy so the time won't drag!

Anonymous said...

Love the toe in the shoe picture! Is it your toe or Tim's?

~odijo