Well, friends and family, in honor of my new life as a momma I've decided to go all out and change everything!! My haircolor, my wardrobe, the way I brush my teeth, how often I change my underware (once a month should do it)......everything! Okay, okay, I'm totally kidding, the only thing I have enough guts to change is my blog, so there. It is incredibly sad how long it has taken me to update this silly form of worldwide personal expression. You would think that with a new baby I would want to show him off to the entire world and would have updated as soon as I came home from the hospital............WRONG! Please, don't get me wrong, I love my baby Gavin with everything I have and I love to show him off, but it's a little bit hard to do as I have now assumed the role of 24 hour buffet. The boob feeding is a little difficult to do at the computer (however, I have no doubt that I'll soon be acquiring a new talent of combining boob feeding with blogging....I'm desperate). Okay.....I guess I better get bragging before my beautiful super sucker awakens for another feeding.
Our Gavin David was born on June 4, 2006 weighing in at 8 lbs. 6 oz. and 21 inches long. (Well, he was actually 20.5 inches according to his last pediatrician appointment due to his massive cone head.)
The little boy came in a very timely manner. He had his bags packed and ready to go the Sunday after I stopped working, and right after a nice long Saturday night sleep. To make a long story short, my water broke at 9 AM, we got to the hospital at about 10 AM, at noon I was having contractions, at 2 PM I got the lovely Epi and by 4 PM he was out. That was nice and quick and unexpected. YEEHAW!
He definately knows who the momma is....the one with the food.
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment