
Thank heaven for blessings! I don't know where I would be without the one my grandfather gave me 23 years ago. I most certainly would not be married in the temple to the most wonderful man imaginable and I would most certainly have chosen a scarier path of life. So I am definately grateful to Tim who gave our baby boy the best blessing I have ever heard. He was lucky to have his Great-Grandpa, Grandpa Fowler, Uncles Wyatt, Tyler, Cody, Chris, Colton and Brian.
Gavin's Tux was way too cute! My mom's friend Mona was so great to give it to me at his baby shower. I especially loved the cute bow tie and the tux coat. Sadly, he never wore the coat because it was 1 million degrees outside!
Afterwards we went to the park and ate LOTS of food. If it wasn't for Chris and her pulling all of the food and people together I would never have gotten through the day! She is wonderful. I think I'll be eating the leftovers for weeks.


I can't believe we had 4 generations there. That doesn't happen very often. I will definately cherish that forever.
Thanks to all of the fam for all of their love and support! You guys are awesome! Dad, I'm so happy you got home in time from St. George. It means the world to me.

1 comments:
Congrats, what a special day. I'm so glad we could share that with you. You are such good parents already. We love you guys!
Post a Comment