On the way down, Tim almost got beat up by a trucker who thought he peed on the seat......classssssay. It was downright funny.
When we got there, it took a bit for Gavin to warm up, but he was right there when Grandma busted out the toys. She bought him a toy for every day he was there. It was like Christmas for the kid. He LOVES his Grandma! He even ate every last bite of Grandma's good cooking. Every meal was gormet!
We found Gav this super sweet 'Nacho Libre' cape. Hilarious!
We took my Grandparents to the Olive Garden and Gav was a pill at first. He just whined and whined. Then when they brought his spaghetti he was HAPPY! He had never had spaghetti with the sauce and he just thought it was AMAZIN'
They like each other.
"Fwimmin" with daddy. One of the many, many card games we played. Tim and I ALMOST skunked them at Canasta, but we were shot down. It was still fun. Though, I think I only won one game the entire time.
One night during dinner Gavin was being a PILL, so I threw on a movie for him while we all ate. We turn around a few minutes later and Gavin was passed out on the couch with the stuffed kitty. He looked so cute.
We always love going down there. The nice slow pace, warm weather and my wonderful grandparents make it something we look forward to every year!

3 comments:
FUN! Isn't the DVD player a life saver? That makes things much easier....when it works right?!
Looks like fun. I wanna know where to get one of those 'Nacho Libre' capes!
Post a Comment