Thursday, March 27, 2008

Vegas

On our way home from Arizona, we met up with Brian and Sally in Las Vegas. We stayed the weekend at Hooters Hotel and Casino on the South part of the strip. It was Hooter-ific. Hooters! Hooters! Hooters! The entire time Gavin kept looking at pictures and thinking..."mmmmm....mama's Milk".

We did ride on the New York, New York. It was AWESOME!!

M&M World with Brian

We all got an AquaMassage. It was LOVELY.


This pic is a bit dark, but in the background was the most Mulletified Mullet ever. He takes the cake for the best Billy Ray Mullet in Vegas!




Gavin LOVED the pool.




We ate the most amazing buffet on our last night, the Carnival Buffet at the Rio. It was expensive, but man, was it good. They had everything! Crab legs, sushi, Cheeseburgers, steak, tons and tons of pasta! Not to mention the unbelievable desserts. It was amazing. I dared Tim to try the sushi and he did.....but I thought he was going to yak afterwards. Gavin ate EVERYTHING I pushed in front of him. He didn't want to leave.

Gavin stealing dad's Jalepeno chips. Kid loves spicy.

Needless to say, we had fun. Meg, I wish I could have called you and came and saw theat cute kid of your! Next year for sure!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're just going all over the place! I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Man that looks like so much fun! You guys do fun stuff!

lacey said...

ohhh those chips are my favorite. now I'm craving them. MUST HAVE JALAPENO NOW!! Where's Tyler, he'll get them for me!

Meg said...

I'm sad that you were out here and I didn't even know!!! Geez! That would have been fun if I'd have seen you!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you. Check out my blog to see how.