Monday, March 17, 2008

Movie Night

Tonight, we successfully took Gavin to his first movie, 'Horton Hears a Who'! I was such a proud momma with a big grown up boy. He just sat there perfectly happy the entire time. Never even budged...well, except to steal popcorn away from Tim. He laughed at all the jokes (when others laughed, of course) and just hung out with mom and dad.
We really didn't know if he'd sit through an entire movie, being such an active kid. So we came up with our game plan.....get him all doped up on Leatherby's Icecream for dinner then hit him with a funny cartoon. He never saw it coming. Monday nights just got better!
**I PROMISE I'll post pics of our trip tomarrow! Really!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky you're finally to this stage in life! :) I'm jealous!

Kizzie said...

Fun! I was thinking about taking Avery to see that movie, but I'm afraid it would be a waste of money!
Maybe I can talk my husband into a family night!

lacey said...

What a great milestone! Seriously, we we're so excited when Kennedy was finally old enough to sit through a movie. That's one of her favorite things now....if only Reagan could learn from big sister!