Monday, October 06, 2008

Belly's and Bedding

My midwife and some girls that I "hang" with all suggested I get one of these 'Belly Beats' dopplers to listen to the heart beat. It's not those crappy ones you get from Shopko that don't work at all, but a full blown hospial grade one that your doctor would use! I should get mine by Thursday and I let you know what I think....because it's my blog and I will make you care! It's only $25/month rental and they pay shipping to and from as well as give you the ultrasound lotion stuff. I can't wait.
Also, just think of all the deep, dark secrets I'll learn when I put it up to my neighbors wall....OOOHHHHH yeah!

Also, I am super excited that I picked out some baby bedding...one decision down. I decided on the pink one for a girl (obviously) and the fishies for a boy. I really like the fishies....
In the mean time, Gavin's new big boy bed should be here later this week and we can get started on his room! We sold the lovesac and some other things to make room in the bigger guest room for Gav. We let him pick out his bedding and he went with the...... dinosaurs....boys.

5 comments:

jenae waters said...

Hey, I don't know if you remember me, Jenae Harmon, but i found your blog through deja. It is so fun to see what you are up to. Congratulations on another baby. I will have to check out that Doppler.

Crystal said...

Duh! I remember you! I can't believe you thought I wouldn't! I was actually looking at your blog yesterday via deja's page! Love it!

Meg said...

I love both of your bedding choices. Very cute.

Paige said...

I love both of those beddings! You've got good style. Where are they from? So cute!

lacey said...

I have to admit, I've drooled over that fish bedding for awhile. Banana fish has SUPER cute bedding. Both are adorable, how will you ever decide? Oh yea, the baby's gender kinda decides for you ... duh.