

We let Gavin wear his Halloween costume a bit early this year. He would honestly wear it ALL DAY long if we let him. I love how he transforms into this tiny little spider man when he puts it on. It make my whole day! It's days like these that I really want two little boys running around, but heaven knows I'd go excited crazy if it's a girl. Only time will tell...in 9 days!!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

4 comments:
He is so stinkin cute! Cooper too wears his costume all the time!!
ps. When is your due date?
That's adorable! Tru's costume has a mask and I don't think he's going to wear it... bummer. So I'll live vicariously through Gavin this year... or Tru will??
I love how he's doing the whole arm moves. Very spidermanish. CUTE!
Erin-I'm due April 4th ish.
Post a Comment