We had quite the week this week. I really tried to make this week super special for Gavin, considering we really didn't do anything 'Halloween' until a few days ago. Here's our adventures over the last week......I think this is everything 'except' actual Halloween day. More on that coming later....
First we went to Lagoon with Brian and Sally and enjoyed Frightmares (gotta use up our season passes).


Then, Gavin and I painted punkins. Gavin loved this part and I think we spent 4 hours doing it. It was totally worth it. Plus, we made sure we did it when daddy wasn't home so we didn't have to see him freak out about the paint. I love my husband, but some things are just easier without him there!


Then a couple days ago, we went to Princess Kennedy's 'Happy Halloween Birthday Party' ! Lacey, here is every picture I took.....we had so much fun and Gavin loved going crazy with his cousins....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS KENNEDY!!

These pictures crack me up.....first Kennedy gets her birthday cupcake....
You then see Gavin sneaking up from behind.....
Then you see Kennedy's bummed face.....b/c my kid BLEW out HER CANDLES! He looks so innocent in the picture, but don't be fooled....he totally did it!










1 comments:
Isn't Halloween SO much FUN now that we have kids?!! Thanks for coming to our awesome party ;) Kennedy had a blast! And thanks for posting all the pictures so I can steal them!
Post a Comment