Today I had my 34 week midwife apt. and it was wonderful. I went in for an u/s first and they told me the placenta is looking perfect...no more previa and nice and high. Baby's got chubby cheeks just like Gavin and the baby is definately still a GIRL. I'm very happy about that....I don't want to take back any of the cute dresses and such. While looking at her face, I think she looks just like Gavin did. We'll see though....just a few more weeks! She's still head down and ready to go and all Gavin keeps saying is "okay mom, 1..2...3......PUSH BABY OUT!" Hey, atleast he's grasped the concept (maybe I shouldn't let him watch those TLC/Discovery Health Channel shows. He's really understanding of how she's coming out :)
As for the whole potty training I was 'supposed' to start this week....well, that won't be happening until next week now. I ended up working on Wednesday, which is fine because I didn't work Monday, and then with all of my appointments today....I didn't think I could really get him into a routine. Hopefully we can start full on next Wednesday! Poor kid is ready, but mommy isn't just yet!


0 comments:
Post a Comment