Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Potty Training--Day 1



The day has come. Potty Training 101 begins.....
Today...so far, so good. He is really good at going in the potty when I tell him it's time. However, we both got distracted for about 20 minutes and he ended up peeing in his Cars Pullups. He was so sad that I had to throw them in the garbage and put a diaper on him. He really doesn't like to wear diapers and he wants to wear big boy undies like his cousins and uncle Ian.
After nap time, (around 6 tonight....don't ask), Gavin wanted nothing to do with the potty. He was so tired and out of it that he didn't care. He was just so mad Tim went snowboarding without him that I didn't want to push it too bad and have him totally digress. We'll take it a step at a time this week and see how next week goes.
I honestly have no expectations. I'm just going to be as consistent as possible. I simply say this so I don't look like this in a few weeks:

1 comments:

Sally said...

Way to go Crystal! Hope your luck continues and before you know it, it's all said and done and you have no Gavin diapers to change!