Gavin and I have been baking and baking. Some good some bad. We won't dwell on the bad. I'm trying to find the perfect Santa Claus Cookies...we'll see which one won.
(Doesn't he look like a little girl with his hair in a pony tail?)
Miss you guys! I want to send you a picture of the kids, but Cody says he will only send one to his parents because his sibling will only look at it once and toss it. Let me know if you want one and I will sneak one out to you. BTW, the kids are so cute, I can't wait to meet Quinn she is so cute...I hope she get the same curly hair as Gavin.
Fablehaven..Numero 3 (Thank you Mrs. Morris...my Favorite 5th grade teacher!)
Long Story Short....
Tim and I were sealed in the temple in November 2004 and Gavin David joined us shortly in June 2006. Quinn Elyse followed soon after in April 2009. I am so lucky to have such a great husband and beautiful, smart and funny children. I love that I'm able to stay home and play with my babies and smother them with my motherness.
4 comments:
Love the new picture at the top! Gavin looks like he is having the time of his life!
So cute! Please send me the recipe!
Miss you guys! I want to send you a picture of the kids, but Cody says he will only send one to his parents because his sibling will only look at it once and toss it. Let me know if you want one and I will sneak one out to you. BTW, the kids are so cute, I can't wait to meet Quinn she is so cute...I hope she get the same curly hair as Gavin.
she so cute and big! i think the last time i saw her she was in your tummy.....
Post a Comment