We took Gavin to Pirate Island Pizza a couple of weeks ago in Orem. He had the absolute time of his life!
For those who don't know...Gavin has a little bit of an obsession with pirates. Just a little bit. The food really was AWESOME! It was nice to have the Chucky Cheese play feel, but with a nice sit down restaurant. The kids loved it!


Remind me next time to give the balloon guy a tip...he was so nice when I told him I didn't have cash...he made Gav a balloon sword anyway.
I will be glad when they finish the one in Draper, so we don't have to drive all the way to Orem. Not that it wasn't worth the drive or anything :)



Remind me next time to give the balloon guy a tip...he was so nice when I told him I didn't have cash...he made Gav a balloon sword anyway.
I will be glad when they finish the one in Draper, so we don't have to drive all the way to Orem. Not that it wasn't worth the drive or anything :)
1 comments:
Cute pictures! your kids are getting so big, I love Gavin's hair!!
I've been wanting to take Avery to Pirate Island, but I've heard mixed reviews. We might just have to bite the bullet and go.
Post a Comment