Hey, guess what?! I only have 8 weeks left until my due date! HAHA that is so crazy. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and everything was pretty much business as usual. My doctor was out delivering a baby (imagine that...) and his nurse checked me instead. She is wonderful and really easy to talk to. She said everything looked great, but I need to go in again tomarrow and check for a UTI just in case. She thinks it could be causing my contractions and cramping, but she said it's really easy to fix...yay... Also, I have grown almost an entire TP (toilet paper) square in 1 month! The official count to date is 11 3/4 square. (Now that's Western Family, not Charmin.) Holy cow, I really am a whale :)!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

1 comments:
You're so close, wow! You're not a whale....I'll show you pictures of me while I was prego (I'm sure you remember) I was HUMUNGO!!! That will sky rocket your self esteem!
Post a Comment