I just wanted to say...."I LOVE MY SISTER"! She is the coolest! Jessie and I are two peas in a pod and I am so greatful for her. I know I can talk to her about anything and she knows to call me no matter what. We have our differences just like any sisters and we sure know how to fight, but we always make up in the end.
Thanks, Jess, for talking to me for about 2 hours the other night. And thank you (and mom and Jodi) for throwing me a peanut shower. You took a lot of the burden off of me.
You have grown up so well! You're responsible, happy, hilarious, and smart and I know you'll be the best aunt to Gavin.
I love you with all my heart and want you to know that.......YOU ARE AWESOME!
Steele's Music Tastes
6 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment