Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter everyone...three days later! I hope everyone had a good day. Tim and I sure had fun. Saturday morning we dyed our easter eggs and Sunday we went to church and had a yummy turkey dinner at Wendy and Chris's. I can't wait until next year when Gavin is here so we can spoil him rotten. We are so excited for next year that we went to Target on Monday and rumaged through their Easter clearance stuff. We found the cutest Easter basket that is a little stuffed giraffe for only $5! Ya HOO!! We also found a pair of bunny ears for him to wear for $0.50! I'm sure the bunny ears will only last on his head for 10 seconds, but hopefully it will just be long enough for one cute picture for momma.

1 comments:

lacey said...

ha ha, you're just like me. All I want is 1 picture and I'm good. I think I've bought so much junk for my Kennedy just for pictures to scrap book!