Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Poor Tim...

Last night, Tim was a "little" on the sick side. Poor guy. When Tim gets sick, he gets really, really sick. I think last nights episode has something to do with the Taco Bell he ate last night for dinner. He was completely fine all day and night and then he said that he was just sitting on the Love Sac playing x-box with Tyler and he started to feel gross. Sadly, it was all down hill from there! He was puking his guts out all night long. I felt so horrible for him! I hate it when my man is sick. He stayed home from work and watched movies all day...so he said, but I think he was cleaning. (The house was sure spotless when I came home.) Now he feels fine, just a little tired from the lack of sleep. I'm so sorry Tyler and Lacey if you get sick! Tim owes you some Pepto if you do!

1 comments:

lacey said...

We were just fine thank goodness. I figured it was the taco bell when Tim called and said he was sick. Poor guy, he's just like Tyler he's hardly ever sick but when he is...he sure makes up for lost time!! Thanks again so so much for letting us hang out, we love ya!