
Last night Shawn took all of us to a Bees (Buzz, yellowjackets....whatever they're called now) game. A guy gave him $100 to unload some trees out of a truck. Why can't I get asked stuff like that. I'd probably eat poop for less than $100. Sad I know. Well, his generosity granted both my boys with their first Buzz baseball game. Tim was pretty excited. I was shocked that my sports fanatic had never been to one of these games. He sat there and watched very intently. He was sooo into it. Poor Gavin could have cared less. He slept most the time and when he wasn't sleeping he was pooping......all over mom. I swear, his future siblings won't have to worry about hand-me-downs. All of his clothes have giant bright yellow stains all over them. Oh yeah, and he ate EVERY hour on the HOUR. No joke. I hope it's not another growth spurt......ewwwww.... Also, It was really nice to see Jonathan and Brandi. Jonathan came home for a week before he heads off to Iraq. I know he'll do good. Sorry if this post is hard to understand....Gavin's sleeping and I have no idea how long I have before it's RISE & SHINE!
Braydon and Tim.... Tim does not hug 
The famm. Can't really see anything. Oh well.

How often can one get naked at a baseball game without getting arrested?!


0 comments:
Post a Comment